I believe that is its our mission is to ensure that all children are treated fairly equally and to enjoy their early years education, to be able allow children the time and independence with the right support and guidance when and where necessary.
Foster children’s ambitions, celebrate their successes and to provide an equality for all pupils. For children to reach their full potential, to be happy, healthy and confident individuals.
We aim to achieve our mission by providing: –
- A welcoming, stimulating and safe learning environment.
- Explore and learn through play
- An environment, which supports individual children’s learning and delivers a respectful and a valued approach to all children.
- A rich provision, which enables children to develop their personalities talents and abilities irrespective of ethnicity, culture or religion, home language, family background learning difficulties disabilities or gender.
- Which encourages pupils to be happy, confident individuals, who are actively engaged in their learning and are progressing in their personal development
- Expert qualified and dedicated staff delivering a high standard of Early Years Education with the support from a qualified early years teacher.